One-on-one instruction can deepen your practice, facilitating breakthroughs in ways that aren’t usually possible in a classroom setting:
• Receive personalized instruction with undivided attention and observation.
• Gain insight into your unique structural ‘blind-spots’ through feedback.
• Establish a sequence of poses to focus on your yoga goals.
Private yoga sessions are not designed to help with pain problems, disease or acute injuries. Please inquire instead about a Physical Therapy appointment. Students can schedule a one-on-one private session with one of our yoga teachers if you need help to:
• Set up a personalized home yoga practice if you’re not quite ready for, or don’t have time to join a class.
• Decide what class level to join, based on your previous yoga experience and current physical condition.
To arrange a private yoga lesson with Beth Paxson or Hope Fyfield please call (503) 223-8157.
60 minutes: $100 in studio, $75 through Zoom
30 minutes: $50 in studio, $37.50 through Zoom
Private yoga lessons may be shared by a maximum of 3 students.